Sending your participants to a replay page after your event is over is easy on the platform.
First, you need to enable webinar replay:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on 'Automated Events' from the submenu.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the event that you wish to edit.
- Click on 'Replay' in the submenu.
- Click on 'Enable Webinar Replay'
- Choose the video that you want to show (usually the same video that was chosen for the simulated webinar video under the 'in-webinar options' submenu).
- Finally, choose where you want people to go after the replay (if you want them to go to your website or a landing page, please enter the URL here).
- Click on 'Save'.
- Click on the 'in-webinar options' submenu.
- Scroll to 'Where do you want to send attendees when the webinar is finished?'
- Select 'Redirect to Replay Page'.
- Click 'Save'.
Webinar attendees will now be redirected to the replay page accordingly.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to email@example.com or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing JetWebinar!