To change your account settings, click on your name in the top-right corner and select 'Settings'.
From here you can:
- Add an email address to your Approved Senders List: this will allow your confirmation, reminder and other emails to your audience from your personal email and not the generic 'notifications' email address
- Private API key for integrations
- CNAME entry: this will allow you to 'white label' your domain (my-company.jetwebinar.com) to your own domain (webinars.my-company.com). See this article for more information: CNAME or Subdomain Listing
- Restrict Registrations to a certain domain: if you only want to allow certain email domains to be allowed to register for your events, you can list them here (if left blank, then anyone will be allowed to register).
- Set up 2FA on your account (highly recommended for extra security)
- PayPal client ID and secret key (for PayPal payment integration).
How to Change Your Password
To change your password, click on 'My Account' along the top menu bar, then 'Change my Password'.
Alternatively, on your login screen to your account, you can click on 'Forgot my Password' which will send you an email to reset your password accordingly.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing JetWebinar!
Article is closed for comments.