JetWebinar allows you to set up emails easily so that you don't need to worry about sending out confirmations, reminders, and follow-up emails to your participants.
The system defaults to sending a confirmation email and a reminder email four hours and one hour before the event (if it is set to a schedule; for automated on-demand events it will not send a reminder but will still send a registration confirmation email).
You can edit your email for events by doing the following:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the event you wish to change.
- Click on 'Email' from the Event Submenu.
It will default to sending out a confirmation email to everyone who registers, as well as Reminder notifications four hours and one hour before the event.
You can change these confirmations by changing the text in the box, and clicking on 'Save' when done.
For the Reminder Notifications, you can add, edit or remove Reminders by clicking on the associated buttons. Remember to Save after you make any changes.
You can also set up Follow-Up, Did Not Attend, or Early Abandon emails as well.
- Follow-Up Emails will send to everyone who attended the webinar. This is a great way to send out reminders of special offers, how to contact you following the webinar, or any other information that you wish to send to your audience after the event. You can set the time to follow up (one hour following the webinar, etc.) and you can set multiple follow-ups as well containing different messages (say, if there was a special offer expiring in 12 hours).
- Did Not Attend emails will send to those people who registered but did not attend the webinar. This audience you might want to treat differently and direct them to sign up for a future event or set up a meeting with you, depending on your requirements.
- Early Abandon attendees are those who attended but left before the end of the event. You can send these attendees special messages depending on your requirements, as well as discover why they dropped off, to help you optimize your content in the future.
You can also send a message to all of your currently registered attendees. This might be handy if you need to change the time of the event, or if you realized earlier versions of emails did not contain vital information. To use this feature, click on the 'Send email to all registrants' button in the bottom-right corner. It will call up a pop-up window that will allow you to email all attendees.
The template codes tab in Email allows you to see how to inject information like time, date, and unique attendee URLs into your emails, so you can easily copy and paste these codes into your emails as you write them.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to email@example.com or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing JetWebinar!
Article is closed for comments.