With automated events, you can have calls to action (such as special offers, etc.) show up during your event.
To set these up:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on 'Automated Events' from the submenu.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the event that you wish to edit.
- Click on 'In-Webinar Options' from the event submenu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Add call to action'.
- You can set up your call to action:
- Set when you want the call to action to appear during your automated event (how many minutes and seconds you wish for it to appear).
- You can choose the color and what icon is displayed at the very top of the call to action - or choose to suppress this by selecting 'none'.
- You can enable a countdown - if you only want to offer it for a short amount of time. If you do, make sure that you also set the visible time (for example, if you want a countdown timer to show the offer available for 5 minutes, then you would set a countdown to 'enabled' and the 'visible for' set to 5 minutes).
- The label appears on the button for the offer and the Offer URL must be entered - this will open a new tab and allow your audience to take advantage of the offer (such as a landing page or similar).
- Offer Copy appears below the icon and above the button.
- Hit 'save changes'.
You can set up multiple calls to action - but we do recommend that you limit it to two or three during your presentation, to prevent your audience from getting overloaded.
To see your attendee's responses, click on 'Attendees', then select the webinar (or leave blank to see all attendees). Click on the individual attendee or export the attendee file to see the responses in your spreadsheet program.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing JetWebinar!
Article is closed for comments.