With automated events, you can have calls to action (such as special offers, etc.) show up during your event.
To set these up:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on 'Automated Events' from the submenu.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the event that you wish to edit.
- Click on 'In-Webinar Options' from the event submenu.
- Click on the toggle to turn on 'Enable Poll'.
- You can now set when the poll will appear during the webinar, the question as well as the responses that attendees can click on.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the menu.
To see your attendee's responses, click on 'Attendees', then select the webinar (or leave blank to see all attendees). Click on the individual attendee or export the attendee file to see the responses in your spreadsheet program.
Article is closed for comments.