There are a couple of different ways you can do this within the platform.
Option One: Set up 'Affiliates'.
You can create Affiliate links within the platform (with names like 'Facebook', 'LinkedIn', etc.) and use these affiliate links to help track your channels.
For more information on setting up Affiliates, please read this article: How does affiliate tracking work?
Option Two: Insert Tracking Codes
There are two places you can place a code:
- Custom Event Script Footer Code: this code will appear in the event footer code for the webinar, replay, and waiting rooms for the event.
- Custom Conversion Code: this is for Facebook or Google Ads tags to report a 'conversion' (or registration) for registration to an event. This will appear on your registration and thank you pages.
To place these tags or codes:
- Log in to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on 'All Events'.
- Click on the 'Edit' button of the event you wish to add the code to.
- Click on the 'Integrations' submenu.
- Add the code block from the source you wish to track.
- Click 'save'.
It sometimes takes a few hours for the tracking to be able to be read by Google Ads, Facebook, etc. so please give it time.
As always, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the 'Submit a Request' button along the top.
Thank you for choosing JetWebinar!